- Are you grieving a beloved pet?
- Do you find that friends and family, no matter how well meaning, just aren’t comfortable with the depth of your sadness?
- Do you worry that you are weird or strange for grieving so hard?
- Are you getting the message (subtly or otherwise!) that it’s time to “move on”, “get over it”, “pull yourself together”, because, after all, it’s “just a cat/dog/rabbit/turtle”?
If you are grieving your companion animal, I can help. I provide a safe environment for you to:
- Talk about your grief.
- Explore different ways of expressing it through art, music, writing, photography, rituals, conversation, and activities.
- Carve out a new place for your pet in your life.
- Journey toward healing, in your own time, in your own way.